Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I choose Amazing Clubs?
- When you choose Amazing Clubs, you're choosing the largest and highest-rated provider of gourmet gift clubs in the world. And, with over 2 million satisfied customers, you can rest assured that your gift recipient is going to love their gift month after month.
- How do you choose your monthly selections?
- Every item we deliver has been selected for our members only after meeting the rigorous standards of our team of gourmet professionals. We scour the world for the very best gourmet items and we sample literally thousands of different products every year. It's our unsurpassed commitment to quality that separates us from the competition.
- Do you send a wide variety of items?
- Yes! Our members know that they'll never receive the same item twice and many of our gourmet selections are unavailable to the general public.
- Can I choose the items that I'll receive?
- Part of the fun of each monthly delivery is the surprise of experiencing our latest selections for the first time. So, while you can't specify in advance what items you'll receive, rest assured that each monthly delivery is sent to you only after having passed the highest standards of our taste-testing professionals.
- How long are your memberships?
- As long as you like! We offer 3, 6, and 12 month memberships, a seasonal membership with new selections each spring, summer, fall and winter, and ongoing memberships that never end until you tell us you've had enough!
- Will my membership renew? Will you keep charging my credit card?
- Absolutely not! When you place your order, you can choose between memberships of 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, or a seasonal (4 month) membership. Whatever you choose, we will only charge you for the exact number of months you specify and your membership will never renew unless you specifically call us and request a renewal.
The only exception is if you choose an open-ended "ongoing" membership. If you do that, we'll continue to charge your credit card on the schedule you request (monthly or every other month) until you ask us to stop. Please remember that all cancellation requests must be received by the 10th of the month to take effect that same month.
- How are your items packaged? What about damages?
- We're experts at shipping perishable items and all of our items are delivered in specially-designed packaging to prevent breakage and spoilage and to ensure safe delivery. If for any reason your shipment arrives damaged or goes missing, simply notify us by the 15th day of the month following your scheduled delivery month and we'll happily schedule a complimentary replacement shipment for you.
- When do you ship your products?
- Our shipping schedule is easy to understand: Our deliveries will always arrive the last week of every month. When you send someone a gift membership, your custom gift announcement is delivered separately and it's the first thing your recipient receives. It contains your personal message, information about their gift membership, and their delivery schedule. You can choose to have your gift announcement delivered by email or U.S. mail. You can even print a gift announcement using your computer and printer (a great solution for that last-minute gift).
- Do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping is free for every club every month to the Continental 48 United States. We apologize but, due to higher costs from our carriers, there is a surcharge for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Are your products nut-free?
- We apologize, but due to the large number of gourmet vendors we work with, we are unable to guarantee any of our products are nut-free or manufactured in a nut-free facility.
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- Your satisfaction is our business and every item we sell is covered by our unbeatable "They'll Love It!" Guarantee.
- If I send a gift membership, do you include a message?
- Of course. When placing your order you'll have the option of sending a gift announcement by U.S. mail or email. You can even print a gift announcement right from your computer.
- I'm going on vacation, can I pause my membership?
- Yes. We can pause your membership for as long as you need and restart deliveries whenever you choose. Please make sure that your request is received no later than the 15th of the month to take effect that month. Requests to pause a membership received after the 15th of the month will only take effect the following month.
- Can I update my delivery address?
- Of course. But please make sure that your change request is received no later than the 15th of the month to take effect that month. Address change requests received after the 15th day of the month will only take effect the following month.
- Can you ship to PO boxes, FPO or APO boxes?
- No, sorry. Because so many of our items are perishable we can only ship to residential and business addresses.
- Can you ship outside the United States?
- We apologize but due to the perishable nature of some of our gourmet items, we can only ship within the United States. If you're shopping for delivery to Canada make sure you visit our Canadian site at AmazingClubs.ca.
- How can I pay for my order?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Do members of the Wine and Beer Club have to be 21?
- Yes. Membership in any club containing alcohol is restricted to those 21 years of age or older. Please be prepared to show ID and sign for delivery.
- How can I reach you?
- Customer service is available 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm eastern time.
By phone: 1-800-507-4660
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your membership with Amazing Clubs is always guaranteed. No fine print and no excuses. Just our guarantee to exceed your expectations month-after-month!Learn More
We don't have time to travel the country to find these gems, so it's Amazing that they come to us!Jennifer A. Baltimore, MD